Trunk Show Information & Policies
Sugar loves trunk shows!Stocking Dealers
- If you are a current Sugar stockist our trunk show rates are 50/50 (if Heidi is not present for the event).
- We prefer to hold trunk shows over a few days so that your clients get a chance to come in and see everything!
- Heidi cannot always be present for a trunk show, and will often defer to your store completely hosting the event and selling the pieces. Especially if the trunk show lasts longer than one 6-hour day.
- If we ship the trunk show stock to your store for display (as opposed to us setting up and breaking down) everything will be priced and a complete inventory list will be included. If anything arrives damaged please let us know ASAP.
- Payment for trunk shows is due immediately upon completion of the event via check or credit card. If Sugar processes all payments for purchases, your store's commission will be paid within 48 hours.
- If you are a not a current stockist your trunk show rate will be negotiated depending on several factors including but not limited to: travel or shipping, fee for set-up (events, not stores), charity donation (optional), Sugar reps being present for the event, credit card processing through your account, etc.
- If we ship the merchandise to you for your store to display and sell we will require a credit card on file.